Considering that the average produce travels over 1500 miles these days, I think it’s interesting that people like Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and the Roosevelt’s were totally down with gardening. Check out this little video about the history of the demise of the White House garden.
- Magnesium: a deeper look into vitamins and minerals
- Reading food labels in the classroom
- Who needs swine flu vaccines?
- Veganism: the good, the bad, the plan
- Beyond the food label
- Reassessing soy
- Dairy: An in depth and comprehensive guide
- Sugar crisis in youths
- Poor nutrition and chronic disease